Monday, October 24, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings.... Not so wild about you!

Visited Buffalo Wild Wings and many people know that I have often slammed their service in the last few years and today was no exception. I ordered a basket of buffalo chips as an appetizer and might I add, we were one of 4 tables occupied in the restaurant at 2:15 for lunch. 25 MINUTES LATER.... french fries arrived. We were there until 3:20 and got one drink- no refills.  Someone from the kitchen brought our food up and we never saw our server again until it was time to bring the check, I told her I wanted a lid for my salad which I never touched and we waited15 minutes for her to come back with no lid. She had one request, bring a lid. Is it really that hard?????????? Then we waited another 13 minutes for her to come back and tell me they no longer had salad lids. I  had ask if I could substitute a side salad for the fries that came with my wings since I had expected to get my appetizer chips as an appetizer and she said sure. Unfortunately fries came out with the meal and she charged me for the salad  If it wasn't for those dang parmesean garlic and Asian zing wings, I would never go back and I am almost at that point.
Food  B+
Service D-



       Buffalo Wild Wings
1912 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37916

1 comment:

  1. I've had similar experiences at BWW. There is almost never anyone to greet me when I arrive at their restaurant. I'm never sure if I should order and then go upstairs or go upstairs and then order. I'm never sure what table to sit at and I've had to wait a long time for food and drink. Great review!

    ReplyDelete